Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Last week's date night

Since I'm behind in my posts and this week will likely be date night free, I'm playing catch up.

Last week we had a lazy (relaxing) date night.

I picked up a treat at the grocery store while doing my weekly shopping. That night I sent bentobaby and hubby out for soda, and a redbox.

Sorcerer's apprentice redbox rental $1
Box of brownie bites $5
2 liter of coke $2
Total $8

The brownie bites were a bummer. Hubby and I had a few but saved most of them. We've been slowly nibbling on them all week. Hubby made my coke special by adding a splash of (sugar free) vanilla syrup. Yum! He even put my coke in my favorite reusable Starbucks tumbler. What a great way to make a regular coke more special without spending a penny.

No comments:

Post a Comment