Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Scentsy Fundraiser!

I am so excited to bring home our baby girl! To be able to look at her face and know some day i will hold her fills me with such joy. And I finally have something productive to do! Since this adoption came up so quickly and will be more expensive then we planned on, we need to raise funds.

An amazing lady, Mary who is adopting from Uganda herself has set us up a Scentsy party for help raise funds. Mary is donating her commission from the party to us for our adoption fund! What a blessing! If you need some Scentsy products, perhaps some Christmas gifts? Please give our link a look! we'll be doing some other fund raising activities as well. I bought supplies to make wreaths, and my husband will make survival bracelets. I'm hoping to raise more then we need so we can make a big donation to the orphanage! I'm still praising God today, the journey he has given us is amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment