Saturday, July 25, 2009

Who we are.

I'd like to introduce myself. I am K, my husband is J. We do not have any children, and that is a problem for us. Last year we became licensed foster parents. A year ago exactly. Since then we have had only 3 calls, and only one was in our age range. That one fell through. While we continue to be foster parents J and I decided it was time to start thinking of other options. However being a family that is debt free except for mortgage we could not bring ourselves to take out a loan for adoption. We've decided to make it our goal to save $10,000 in a year's time. Currently our adoption fund has $250 in it. Hubby works but i am a full time homemaker, and in less something radical changes the money will come solely form his paycheck. Which means we get to spend the next year taking our already frugal family to a whole new level!

No comments:

Post a Comment