Monday, January 11, 2010

Last night my husband and I were hunting the thrift stores for a book. We were not able to find the exact one we needed but the last thrift store yielded some wonderful treasures. A used but in perfect shape Battle ship game for $2, this game for $1, a 1.99 first aid book (originally $10.99) and the best find a CLEP study guide for $1.99. (marked $23!)

My hubby and I had a lot of fun playing two rounds of Battleship last night. Sometimes I forget in this technology age just how much fun a low tech board game can be. For $2 no less! Its also quite interesting playing your spouse. My husband goes for a logical search grid pattern when hunting ships. I do a sort of pattern but mainly use my spacial sense to figure out where the ships are. The first game he barely beat me, but the second I whooped him. We laughed, talked and teased the whole time it was great!

No comments:

Post a Comment