Saturday, November 20, 2010

Date night, candy tasting


One day hubby and I were driving for a few hours. We had a box of chocolates in the car without the paper telling us which chocolate is what. We had the best time laughing and eating these chocolates. Hubby thought another box of chocolates would be fun. What about the pomegranates? I found out to my surprised that hubby has never had a pomegranate. I loved these as a child, my mom would purchase them all the time. Hubby had to have one!
Box of chocolates $8
1 Pomegranate $2.50
2 Fantas from the coke plant .50
Total $11
Unfortunately this was not a very yummy box of chocolates, plus it had just 4/5 varieties. That is not fun for our purposes. We have more then half of it left over. The pomegranate was fun, but very messy. Its not a very um, seductive activity to spit seeds in front of your partner. We enjoyed it but save this for someone your very comfortable with. After we ate our pomegranate hubby and I played several rounds of our favorite Sorry Revenge game.
We had a great night together, laughing and joking. At one point my pomegranate exploded out of my hands and showered seeds every where. It was awesome. I was able to spend some time focused on my husband, have a few treats, and enjoy hubby without spending a fortune or needing a baby sitter for bento baby. Success!

No comments:

Post a Comment