Monday, March 29, 2010

Loving the plain bento box!

Sorry I've been MIA this week. J and I have been working hard on getting our dossier complete. I did not make a bento in till Friday.
I'm really enjoying using this plain box. It is a deep box which makes it easier to pack. It is easy to customize and the food really stands out. Its also a very LARGE box. I do not pack it full, way too much food for me. I had a carrot hummus sandwich with the bento, and combined there was way too much food. About half the bento was saved for later.

Baby carrots, chocolate covered plums, raisins, oatmeal cookies, sugar snap peas, sharp cheddar and a piggie with ranch.

Only one item in this bento is made specifically for bento. The yellow heart cup. I could have used another green mini muffin liner to keep the bento special item free. But the heart was cute. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment