Sunday, April 11, 2010

I use coupons. I stockpile good deals. I'm one of those ladies, the one with a fistful of coupons and a coupon binder. I don't talk about coupon use here very often. Mainly because a lot of my really good deals come from Money Saving Mom. In fact most of my Target deals came from this post. I'm very thankful for all the hard work Crystal does there, she has helped my families' budget a ton! I thought i would take a minute to show how much of a difference coupons make to my family.

Now my stockpile is quite low. I have not done a serious coupon trip in weeks. And when your a stockpiler, getting down to one bottle of conditioner can make you uncomfortable. I don't want to pay full price! It was time to get down to business.

Target trip. Total before coupons and sales?$30.46


Total after coupons and sales? $8.68 + $2.05 in sales tax = $10.73 If you ignore the sales tax i paid less then a 1/3 of the items full value.


This purchase was made at Petsmart. It can kind of hard to plan coupon deals ahead of time, I matched coupons in store.

Total before coupons and sales? $18.96 Total after sales and coupons? $4.25 +$1.14 sales tax = $5.39 Less then 1/4 of the original price.


This is all the items. The cats are stocked up on treats for awhile!
Total spent $16.12. Total saved $35.35.

No comments:

Post a Comment