Monday, August 17, 2009

Friday's bento

Hubby's bento is on the left in blue and green Mine is pink and yellow.


His green fruit box holds strawberries, blueberries, and melon strips. Above that is goldfish, peanuts, teddy grams, and crackers. Above that is chicken, broccoli, cucumber strips, cheddar cubes, and provolone hearts. Next container has carrots, broccoli, ranch, and a provolone hand.
My lunch has carrots and cucumber in the yellow box. Pink top tier holds blueberries, and melon. I forgot how much I dislike melon! The next tier holds chicken and cheese cubes.
Close up of cheese cut outs.


The hand cutter comes with the cheese heart already built in. It will probably be featured often here it fits a piece of provolone well and I like the image. Kind of like a symbol of my love, and energy by creating the bento. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment